Alfa Data AT-BUS 2008 (Clone) , Autoconfig IDE / ATAPI ZORRO II plug-in card Amiga for the Amiga 2000
Alfa Data AT-BUS 2008 (Clone) IDE / ATAPI ZORRO II plug-in card Amiga 2000
Connect a CD-ROM, Harddisk or Compact Flash (adapter) to your Amiga 2000.
This interface makes it possible to use an IDE harddisk, or a compact flash card via a CF-2-IDE interface on your Amiga 2000.
It is also with this interface you can use an Atapi CD-ROM drive in your Amiga 2000.
The AT-Bus 2008 was recreated by Matze of the A1k.org forum , with permission from the original designer and contains the officially obtained firmwares, is fully Autoconfig and Autobootend.
Sadly because of the absurd price raise (400%) of the 5 GAL chips needed, i am forced to raise the price from 45 to 50 euro's
Alfa Data AT-BUS 2008 IDE controller
- the board is basically a 1:1 Clone of the ALF IDE controller card.
- uses polled I/O, not DMA transfer
- RDB compatible
- 40 pin internal IDE header
- place for a 3.5" hard disk on the card
- works with ALF 2 driver software
- during transfers the high and low bytes are swapped as the A600/A1200/A4000 and PCs do so the drives formatted with them can be handled by the AT-Bus 2008
- hard disk activity LED connector
The Alfa Data AT-BUS 2008 (Clone) further provides dual config capability, and can use a dual BIOS in a single EPROM through a switch / jumper.
the most commonly used combination is the standard Alfa Data AT-BUS 2008 (Clone) rom version 6.10 combined with the Oktapussy Rom , which has a number of extra features (improved CD-ROM Support among others).